Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012...Welcome 2013!!!

Another year has ended and started but I'm glad to see the end of 2012 as it was definitely one of the worst years of my life. I want to forget all that happened in the last year and start a fresh, hoping and praying that 2013 will be a good one as I have a lot of goals that i want to achieve this year. I am no good at keeping to resolutions so instead I make goals. However the most important thing for me is to stay healthy and stay out of hospital as  I think i broke my previous record in the number of admissions I've had in a year. here's to a happy and healthy year to all my family and friends.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me through the tough times. I am blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

To my donors thank you for the precious gift...R.I.P! To my donor's families may you be comforted by the love of  Almighty God.

H.A.P.P.Y ~ N.E.W ~ Y.E.A.R

2013!!!

No comments: