Friday 4 September 2015

A Tribute to my Amazing Auntie

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post in memory of my amazing auntie who passed away a week after we got back from the Philippines. Although it was expected it doesn't help how much it hurts to lose someone you love so dearly.

My auntie Aning was a truly beautiful person inside and out. She loved life, her family and was an amazing wife, mother, grandmother, sister, auntie and friend and she was loved by everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her. I come from a massive family and we are all so close even though we are spread out throughout the world distance was never an excuse but me and my auntie had a very special bond and I saw her as my second mum and it's funny because we actually had more in common with each other than me and my mum and I always felt that I can always talk to her about anything and feel comfortable with her in every way. Never a day goes by that I don't think of her and the hardest thing to accept is that I will never see her again, kiss her, hug her, talk to her  and hear her voice or see her face when we call. Holidays to Philippines and the U.S will not be the same without her there. I would give anything to just see her, hold her and talk to her one last time.

To my cousins, Ate Maritess, Ate Marissa and Kuya Dino,  I know you are hurting and grieving at the moment as we all are and we just want to say that we love you all so much and now that your Mama has gone to be with your Papa and is no longer suffering we want you to know that you still have a family in us here as we are and will always be here for all of you forever. You are very dear to us so please feel free to let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Stay strong my dear cousins and may the good memories of your Mama live on in our hearts and minds as we will never forget her.

To my dear auntie Rest In Peace and fly high with the angels... we will miss you so much but knowing you are in God's kingdom and no longer suffering is a comfort  to us. You will never be forgotten as your legacy lives on and your etched in our hearts forever. I Love You so much.




R.I.P 

In Loving Memory 

Ana Miranda Camba 

26 July 1939 - 20 August 2015

No comments: