Saturday 4 July 2009

Life's Blessings

I know i seem to complain and feel down about my life often as it's very hard to stay positive but i do thank God everyday for all the blessings in my life. I will be eternally grateful to both my donors and their families for their wonderfull gift as well as for all the friendships i've made throughout my journey. I often feel so lucky to have met such wonderful people and found alot of love and support.

Hospitals are suppose to be a place which people fear the most but for me it's like coming home to family and friends everytime i go to Kings. I couldn't have asked for a better team to have look after me and plus all the other people i have met along the way such as patients, staff and families.

I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to some very important people who have touched my life in a significant way and has supported and loved me from the day i met them.

First of all my 2 Todd Ward Mummy's Linda and Emily, you both have been such a pillar of strenght to me, you're aways there when i'm down and there through the happy times too. I love you guys so much.

Carl, Eva, Joy & Louise, just some of the staff on Todd who not only looked after me in hospital but became good friends.

Prof Heaton & Prof Rela, for saving my life numerous times. I'll try and stay out of theatre for this year at least.

Jacomi, Rachel, Louisa R & Holly, thanks for keeping me sane and for being there when i ddn't know who to turn too.

David, you never gave up on me and thanks for visiting even when you had left Kings and for coming to the Ball.

Belinda, i know i was a difficult patient but you've become a great friend and i always look forward to our nights out. Will miss you so much hun when you leave London for good, but hey it will be a reason for me to visit Oz. Love yah babe.

Laura, Kirsty & Sarah T, i love you girls. Thanks for putting up with all my moaning and depression talks and for all the support.

I could go on and on listing people so to everyone who has been a part of my 'Liver Journey' thank you. I could never have got this far without you all. You are all blessings in my life that i will treasure forever.

No comments: