Monday 6 July 2009

Kings Open Day - 04/07/09

It was my first open day that i attended as an outpatient and actually being involved in the day. Unfortunately whn i got to Kings my headache and nausea kicked in and typical me forgot my meds at home. It was getting worst that not even fresh air or water was heping so i went up to Todd ward and thankfully they gave me some anti sickness and paracetamol which eventually kicked in a bit.

Apart from feeling off i did still enjoy the day speaking to people, seeing the staff with their families and their kids who all seeemed to enjoy themselves taking part in the activities. Also thanks to Sarah and Alfie who i spent most of the day with. I probably wasn't the best company but i appreciated their company together with Tanja and Gill. Am already looking forward to next year when i hope to do the abseil this time.

LISTEN Display & Stall



Linda, Me, Karen & Wendy



Karen, Me & Tony



Me & Dr. Wayel



Alfie



Me & Sarah

No comments: