Tuesday 31 December 2013

Good Bye 2013

2013 you have brought me a lot of joy and it was all going well  in the beginning but then it all went a bit wrong towards the end. I will cherish the good times and blessings and hope to move on in a positive way from all the negative things.

I pray that 2014 will be a better year for myself and my family and friends. Also to my amazing Liver family who have been there for me throughout my journey, thank you so much and i pray that your loved ones have a healthy and happy year ahead. To all the the precious children/people who have gained their angel wings this year may you all rest in peace.

If you are reading this and are not an organ donor please take a minute to register, as many people are dying needlessly and people like me won't be alive today if it wasn't for that precious gift given by someone in their hour of great loss and tragedy. It's a new year and many people are waiting for a new life.

H.A.P.P.Y ~ N.E.W ~ Y.E.A.R

2014

No comments: