Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bitter sweet

I'm calling this post 'Bitter, Sweet' because that is basically how I'm feeling at the moment with everything as things are finally coming together with my flat which is now completed and I should be getting  the keys either today or tomorrow which is exciting as I can't wait to start decorating, shopping and moving in. Also my job process is almost complete so am hoping to start booking shifts within the next few weeks.

Then on the flipside, I've got impending admission at Hammersmith hospital for further PHT tests to determine the severity is so that Prof Heaton and my PHT consultant can decide what the best treatment plan is for me. Also this Thursday I finally have a dental appointment which I have been waiting for since April and hopefully my dentist has a treatment plan for me as I'm getting really depressed with my teeth and I also need to get it sorted before any further surgery.

Since my diagnosis I must admit that I haven't been coping well and have sort of hibernated from most people and have just been feeling so de-motivated which meant that I missed my deadline for my course so have had to extend it for a further month which I am hoping to do now. I've just been spending my time either on my own or with Syd who gets my situation unlike my other friends.

No comments: