Wednesday 22 September 2010

Another admission & sad news :(

Here i am again, in a hospital bed as a patient and unfortunately it's not for my surgery yet. As usual my body just couldn't wait until then and obviously wanted to come in sooner. However fortunately for me it's not serious, just a case of another infection od and the good thing is that my LFT's are good. Hoping and fingers crossed that i can go home tomorrow all being well.

Sad news shattered my day as i found out that a member of staff in the liver unit had passed away over the weekend in a tragic car accident. Her death came as a great shock to the whole liver unit as she was a lovely and well respected member of the team who has been in service for 35 years and was loved by all fellow coleagues and patients. She will be sorely missed by all and liver outpatients will never be the same again without her bubbly personality and warm smile. R.I.P Kathleen.

No comments: